top of page
yearling sulcata tortoise for sale

Our yearling sulcata tortoises for sale are eating hibiscus leaves/flowers, collard greens, opuntia cactus, mulberry leaves, and mazuri tortoise diet. Sulcata tortoises are the third largest species of tortoise in the world and can rech well over 100lbs! Please do your research before ordering, find a sulcata tortoise care guide here and a Tortoise Care Playlist on YouTube. Sulcata tortoises are herbivores, and their diet should be 80%-90% grasses, weeds, flowers, or leaves and 10%-20% should be fruits, vegetables, or a tortoise diet.

Yearling Sulcata Tortoise

$250.00Price
Out of Stock
  • Centrochelys sulcata

    Size: Yearlings range from 3-4 inches. A full grown Sulcata Tortoise can easily reach 30 inches in size and can weigh over 100lbs.

    Diet: Sulcata tortoises are herbivores primarily feeding off high fiber diet like grasses and weeds.

    Enclosure: I keep my hatchlings in a 2ft by 3ft plastic tote and upgrade them as they grow, a full grown Sulcata will need an area of at least 80 square feet but bigger is better and recommended if available.

    Handling: Tortoises do not like being off the ground and should not be handled often, good ways to interact with your tortoises without causing stress is by hand feeding, watching them interact with their enclosures and letting them walk around the yard supervised (If climate permits).

Related Products